??? 60 Second Industry Update ???
? ACRRM Exam Update: PC StAMPS this weekend will proceed and recommendation registrars move to video based but exam centres will have social distancing in place.
? ACRRM Independent Pathway interviews this month will be video based rather than in exam centres.
? Free webinar through Rural Doctors Network about maximising the potential of TeleHealth in your practice: https://web.cvent.com/event/a997ae67-1a95-4f9a-9696-b0108ad4709a/summary?ct=t(EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_MM11052020)&mc_cid=a9c945c8ec&mc_eid=9621e771ae&rp=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
Additionally, there are some free webinars about managing the financial impacts of COVID19 both for practice managers, and owners.
? Health Workforce Certificates appear to be delayed recently. A number of clients report a delay as long as a month in getting them through- what has your experience been?
? COVID19 Stats: 6948 total cases, 97 deaths and 6179 recovered.
What do People Medical Do?
Our team specialise in:
- Permanent Recruitment of General Practitioners
- Assisting Doctors with:
- Application to jobs (Employment CVs, Covering Letters & Selection Criteria)
- AHPRA Applications, Position Descriptions & Supervision Plans
- RACGP Time Assessments
- Medicare Applications & Exemptions from 19AB and applications to the 19AA 3GA programs.
We’ve also built amazing relationships with businesses who specialise in
- Business Brokering
- Mortgage Brokering
- Temp/Locum GP Recruitment
- Hospital/Specialist Recruitment
We started our business to help as many people as we can, so if you need something please give us a shout!