??? 60 Second Industry Update ???
? Health Workforce Certificate- These are being processed in the usual 10 business days however; if you are disputing a decision be aware that these are passed to the Department of Health to be reviewed by a committee. Usually 30 business days, they’re taking up to 2 months currently due to COVID19.
? AMC MCQ & Clinical Exams are still postponed but we should get an update any day now about whether June MCQ exams will go ahead.
? There is a lot of confusion around whether GPs are eligible for JobKeeper. David Dahm is running a webinar on this tomorrow night. See here to register: http://medicalrepublic.com.au/webinar-to-sort-out-jobkeeper-for-gps-confusion/28686 or if you have general questions we have our onsite ninja’s Rob & Petra from Xperion & Innova to help you out.
? COVID Stats: 6964 total cases, 97 deaths and 6229 cases recovered.
What do People Medical Do?
Our team specialise in:
- Permanent Recruitment of General Practitioners
- Assisting Doctors with:
- Application to jobs (Employment CVs, Covering Letters & Selection Criteria)
- AHPRA Applications, Position Descriptions & Supervision Plans
- RACGP Time Assessments
- Medicare Applications & Exemptions from 19AB and applications to the 19AA 3GA programs.
We’ve also built amazing relationships with businesses who specialise in
- Business Brokering
- Mortgage Brokering
- Temp/Locum GP Recruitment
- Hospital/Specialist Recruitment
We started our business to help as many people as we can, so if you need something please give us a shout!