Seeking a General Practitioner for Sarina, QLD

Seeking: A General Practitioner for Sarina, QLD

The Benefits:

  • 65% of Mixed Billing 
  • Per hour Initial Guarantee negotiable
  • $2000/day Average Gross Income 
  • Long standing practice established in 1976

About The Practice & The Team

We’re seeking a General Practitioner to join a Mixed Billing practice in Sarina, QLD. 

You’ll work alongside 3 General Practitioners with interests in skin and chronic disease. There are 2 RN Nurses who will provide support in Immunisations, Health Assessments, Chronic Disease Management Plans, Spiro, Wound Dressings, ECG and Procedures Assisting. Their friendly administration team will also be there to help. 

The practice has been in the community since 1976. Its long standing presence in Sarina is a testament of the great practice culture that it has maintained to this day. Its doctors are booked 1 week in advance and unfortunately, it had to unwillingly decline some requests for consultations.

Its patient demographic consists of 60% belonging to the 65 and up age bracket while the remaining 40% are families, children, and ATSI. Operating hours are 8.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday. It is open to hold a Saturday clinic once a month preferably for skin related concerns.

Current General Practitioners are seeing approximately 35 patients per day. They are earning an average of $2000/day depending on gross billings.

Contact Shelley Katt to discuss how this could become your brand new job!

About Sarina, QLD

Fun Fact- Sarina is a rural town and a coastal locality with an important sugar industry. It is a holiday destination on the Serenity Coast with beautiful beaches and rainforests nearby.

The top 3 things Doctors want to know when considering relocating is about local schools, job options for spouses and proximity to the capital cities, so here you go!

Schools: Sarina has 3 primary schools and 1 secondary school.

Job Options: There are 1,351 jobs within the 50km radius of Sarina mostly in the fields of Administration and Office Support, Community Services and Development, Construction, Education and Training, Government and Defence, Healthcare and Medical, Hospitality and Tourism, Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics, Mining, Resources and Energy, Retail and Consumer Products and Trades and Services. 

Proximity: Less than 30 minutes from Mackay.  Sarina is a large regional town which is only a 1.5 hour flight to Brisbane. Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands are a 2 hour drive and great for weekends away.

What you need:

  • Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery
  • Current AHPRA Registration
  • Full Work Rights in Australia

Click Apply for this position, or contact our team quoting Job Code: 00449

 Let us help you find your next job!

At People Medical we specialise in General Practice recruitment. 

We will spend the time to find the right job for you!

Call our team on 07 3503 1444 or visit www.peoplemedical.com.au

To apply for this job email your details to apply@peoplemedical.com.au.

To apply for this job email your details to apply@peoplemedical.com.au.

Contact us

Related Jobs