Internal Recruitment Services Agreement
Outlined below is the fee schedule for our VIP package, inclusions to that package and the subsequent fees and charges. There are also additional options you can select. An invoice will be provided upon signing of these terms which signals the commencement of the arrangement. Subsequent invoices will be invoiced each month on the same date as when the agreement commenced, or the closest business day.
|VIP Package- 12 month contract- monthly payments of $2400 + GST||$28,800||$2880||$31,680|
|Inclusions:Face to Face (or Zoom) Discovery SessionDetailed PDF Recruitment StrategyDevelopment of a ‘Practice CV’Custom Advertisement with your brandingYour reception forwards recruitment related calls to your dedicated team memberActively contact General Practitioners from our extensive databaseRespond to all applications within 1 business day, with a detailed response regarding the candidates eligibilityProvide weekly reports to you about incoming applicants and their suitability for the positionPre-Interview candidates to determine their suitability for the practice cultureArrange an interview between you and the candidateReminder text or email for upcoming interviewsPreparation of a Letter of Offer to the General PractitionerPreparation of the department applications to get the General Practitioner commenced (PESCI, AHPRA, MediGathering ID documents, Indemnity Insurance Certificate, and information for your internal onboardingA minimum of 2 references|
Client Acknowledgement and Confirmation
By signing up to VIP Service, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Fees above and the terms below. If you fail to return a signed acceptance but continue to use our services, this will be taken as acceptance of this engagement and its terms and conditions.
The objective of our professional services is to provide support to the Client in the sourcing of suitable applicants for their Business, acting on their behalf when advertising, and contacting candidates.
Our Obligations to you
- To act honestly and fairly in your best interests;
- Ensure that our fees and charges are fair and reasonable, based on the complexity of work to be undertaken, and reflect our experience, knowledge and skills within the profession;
- Act with due skill and diligence, responsibility, promptness and courtesy;
- Maintain your confidences and privacy;
- Avoid conflicts of interest, disclose any personal or professional interests or commissions;
- Communicate effectively and promptly with you;
- Follow any lawful instruction you give us consistent with the scope of services and the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Provide full access to ensure transparency in applicants and above board dealings at all time; &
- Provide no guarantee that the outcome will be successful, nor an outcome received by a specific date, but perform work only when it is our professional opinion that outcome should be successful, unless otherwise
Your Responsibilities and Obligations
- Give us full and clear instructions;
- Be honest and lawful in your dealings with us;
- Understand the fees and costs associated with your matter and pay these as required & agreed;
- To ask questions of us should you not understand what is required;
- To keep us informed of any change in address, contact details or if there is any change in your circumstances (we will determine if the change is relevant to your situation);
- To maintain the integrity of our intellectual property by not plagiarising, or making copies with the intention of
- Provide documents and information in a timely manner or by a date specified in communications
- Provide ongoing feedback regarding our services and alert us if at any time, you aren’t happy with the level of work or require changes and give us due opportunity to rectify any
Termination of Services
Either party may terminate this Agreement after the 12 month initial term by giving written notice. Upon termination, a termination fee may be charged to the sum of equivalent to one months fee, depending on the level of work completed for that calendar month. This can be clarified in our fee schedule.
Our team will collect, retain, record, use and disclose personal information about you, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988, to persons and/or legal entities who are a Solicitor or any other professional consultant engaged by People Medical, a debt collector, credit reference organisation and/or any other individual or organisation which maintains credit references and/or default listings. We may also make enquiries regarding your credit worthiness; to exchange information with other credit providers in respect to previous defaults and to notify other credit providers of a default.
If you cannot pay your invoice/s on time, please contact our team to arrange an alternative agreement about payment. We may charge interest at the rate of 18% per year, accrued and compounded monthly, on overdue invoices. Invoices overdue by more than 10 Business Days may be passed to a collection agency. You will then be responsible for any debt collection and recovery costs (including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis) incurred in taking steps to recover payment. Your default will also be listed with the appropriate credit reporting agency.
Dispute Resolution Process
If at any stage through your working with us a problem is identified, both parties agree to advise the other in writing immediately for resolution. If a suitable resolution cannot be made between the client and consultant, the matter will be referred to the Team Manager who will review the work completed and discuss the matter with both parties and determine an outcome. If a suitable outcome cannot be agreed then a 3rd party, agreed upon by both, will be identified and requested to make a final decision on the matter.
Management of Client Information
The personal information you provide to us is collected, used and disclosed to other departments within People Medical Consulting to provide the best service possible. Candidates who apply to your roles will be given the option to opt out of the People Medical database, and all candidates will be considered for your Business prior to being considered for other roles. Other roles will only be offered to the Applicant upon approval from the Client.
Please contact us if you have any queries about this Agreement for Services and Fees. Written correspondence is preferred to preserve data integrity. Our email is [email protected]. Thank you for choosing People Medical Consulting to assist you. We look forward to helping you in your endeavors.