Our team has gathered the below information on common questions asked in interviews; however, please keep in mind this is to be used as a guide only. Each interview is different, and you may be asked similar or additional questions.
- Tell us more about yourself?
- Tell us more about your family?
- Why are you coming to Australia?
- What attracted you to this position?
- What can you bring to this hospital?
- What do you hope to achieve this year?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- What do you consider to be your most important practical skills?
Do Your Research-
- Make sure you understand the duties involved as part of the role before attending your interview
- It’s recommended that you do a bit of research about the hospital itself; is there anything they are involved in that you are particularly passionate about?
Prepare Some Example Scenarios-
- By preparing your scenarios and examples before your interview, you are less likely to feel flustered when asked to provide an example
- Ideally your scenarios and examples should reflect your skill set and achievements positively, be sure to keep them clear and to the point
- Ensure you have identified what time you need to arrive and who you need to speak to (consider where to park if in person)
- Bring a copy of your CV and Covering Letter just in case
- Trust in yourself, you got this!
We Can Help You
Here at People Medical Consulting, we have a passion for guiding medical practitioners through their career pathways to Australia. We have extensive experience in assisting medical facilities in recruiting doctors from local and overseas who will best suit their requirements.
We provide Document Assistance for those requiring support for their PESCI with IME, ACRRM or RACGP, registration and all other mandatory AHPRA requirements, fellowship program related forms and letters, application for Medicare provider and prescriber numbers, application for 19AB or 19AA exemptions and preparation of employment documents.
If you’re looking for assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to help you.
Information for this blog has been taken directly from:
- Facebook polls via peoplemedicalconsulting