Our team has gathered the below information on common questions asked in interviews; however, please keep in mind this is to be used as a guide only. Each interview is different, and you may be asked similar or additional questions.
- Tell us more about yourself?
- Tell us more about your family?
- Why are you coming to Australia?
- What attracted you to this position?
- What can you bring to this hospital?
- What do you hope to achieve this year?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- What do you consider to be your most important practical skills?
Do Your Research-
- Make sure you understand the duties involved as part of the role before attending your interview
- It’s recommended that you do a bit of research about the hospital itself; is there anything they are involved in that you are particularly passionate about?
Prepare Some Example Scenarios-
- By preparing your scenarios and examples before your interview, you are less likely to feel flustered when asked to provide an example
- Ideally your scenarios and examples should reflect your skill set and achievements positively, be sure to keep them clear and to the point
- Ensure you have identified what time you need to arrive and who you need to speak to (consider where to park if in person)
- Bring a copy of your CV and Covering Letter just in case
- Trust in yourself, you got this!
Information for this blog has been taken directly from:
- Facebook polls via peoplemedicalconsulting
DO YOU NEED HELP?
Our team offer General Practitioners assistance with finding jobs and a career pathway, and Medical Facilities to find a new Medical Practitioner. We also help with the full application process with AHPRA, RACGP, ACRRM, Department of Health, Medicare including 19AA & 19AB. If we can help, please contact us at [email protected].
People Medical Consulting are a team of professionals with a passion for guiding those specialising in the Medical industry to find their career pathway and settle into Australia. Working with both Australian trained and Overseas trained professionals, we have extensive experience in Recruitment of General Practitioners and Document Assistance for those requiring support with RACGP, AHPRA, 19AA and 19AB Medicare Exemptions.