Here at People Medical Consulting we like spreading what we know and giving you a clear pathway to your career. We’re answering a different question each week based on queries raised via our Facebook & Instagram profiles.
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION…?
I’m an IMG, am I eligible for AGPT?
Just as a very basic guide to the AGPT program eligibility as we’re getting lots of questions about the initial eligibility! You must make sure you:
- Have your AMC Certificate prior to applications closure
- Hold General AHPRA Registration before the commencement of the program
- Have Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship prior to applications closure
It is possible to get ‘RPL’ or recognition for hospital rotations completed. The mandatory ones for the program are
Depending on whether you decide to sit FACRRM or FRACGP will depend on the addition rotations.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Three rotations of choice relevant to general practice (for example, mental health, Obstetrics and Anaesthetics)
How Can We Help?
Our team help General Practitioners both with finding jobs and helping with the full applications process including finding the best pathway to fellowship for you and your life goals. If we can help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People Medical Consulting are a team of professionals with a passion for guiding those specialising in the Medical industry to find their career pathway and settle into Australia. Working with both Australian trained and Overseas trained professionals, we have extensive experience in Recruitment of General Practitioners, and Document Assistance for those requiring support with RACGP, AHPRA, 19AA and 19AB Medicare Exemptions.