Is a Permanent Resident or Citizen still restricted by 19AB/DPA?


Is a Permanent Resident or Citizen still restricted by 19AB/DPA?

If you’ve completed your degree outside of Australia or New Zealand, then you will be restricted by 19AB requiring you to work in a DPA for a period of 10 years. 

This is regardless of whether you get your Fellowship, or if you get Permanent Residency or Citizenship. 

How Can We Help?

Our team offer General Practitioners assistance with finding jobs and a career pathway, and Medical Facilities to find a new Medical Practitioner. We also help with the full application process with AHPRA, RACGP, ACRRM, Department of Health, Medicare including 19AA & 19AB. If we can help, please contact us at [email protected]

People Medical Consulting like sharing what we know, giving you a clear pathway to your career. We answer a different question each week that you ask us on Facebook & Instagram.

People Medical Consulting are a team of professionals with a passion for guiding those specialising in the Medical industry to find their career pathway and settle into Australia. Working with both Australian trained and Overseas trained professionals, we have extensive experience in Recruitment of General Practitioners, and   Document Assistance for those requiring support with RACGP, AHPRA, 19AA and 19AB Medicare Exemptions.

Related Articles