Can I get a Non- VR Doctor using a replacement exemption…?


Can I get a Non- VR Doctor using a replacement exemption…?

If a doctor who started at your practice when you were classified as DPA, decides to leave you can use their replacement exemption for an incoming doctor. 

Any doctor VR or Non-VR is eligible to take over this exemption as long as they are also meeting their 19AA restrictions (if relevant). 

Please note, not all 3GA programs will approve a General Practitioner on a replacement exemption. For example, PEP and MDRAP will not approve a GP who holds or will hold a replacement exemption. 

How Can We Help?

Our team offer General Practitioners assistance with finding jobs and a career pathway, and Medical Facilities to find a new Medical Practitioner. We also help with the full application process with AHPRA, RACGP, ACRRM, Department of Health, Medicare including 19AA & 19AB. If we can help, please contact us at [email protected]

People Medical Consulting like sharing what we know, giving you a clear pathway to your career. We answer a different question each week that you ask us on Facebook & Instagram.

People Medical Consulting are a team of professionals with a passion for guiding those specialising in the Medical industry to find their career pathway and settle into Australia. Working with both Australian trained and Overseas trained professionals, we have extensive experience in Recruitment of General Practitioners, and   Document Assistance for those requiring support with RACGP, AHPRA, 19AA and 19AB Medicare Exemptions.

Related Articles